Aix Customer charter
CUSTOMER CHARTER CATEGORY 1
Tourist Information is committed to its customers
- We provide an easily accessible reception and information area.
- We help you make travel plans.
- We provide furniture to accommodate you.
- We provide free information about local tourist destinations.
- We display and communicate our opening times in at least two foreign languages.
- We provide free Wi-Fi connection.
- We are open at least 305 days a year and on Saturdays and Sundays during peak season or festivals.
- We answer your mail all year round.
- We provide hard copies of tourist maps, plans and guides.
- We provide access to our dedicated trilingual website designed for viewing information using embedded systems.
- We provide hard copies of tourist information translated in at least two languages regarding:
- all rated tourist accommodation detailing the establishment name, address, email address, website address, phone number and star rating as a minimum.
- monuments and tourist/cultural/natural sites or activities detailing approximate rates, opening times, website, phone number and address.
- events and festivities.
- emergency numbers.
- We update our tourist information on an annual basis.
- We display our emergency numbers in the window.
- We present all appropriate services in the area to all customers.
- We enable you to check availability at rated accommodation.
- We handle your complaints and assess your satisfaction.
- We provide a tourist IT service incorporating new IT and communication technologies (social networks, mobile phone, geolocation etc.).
- We adhere to the demands of the Qualité Tourisme accreditation.
- We provide you with a travel advisor.
- We guarantee the reliability and relevance of our local tourist information.
Place Maurice Mollard
Tél. : +33.4 79 88 68 00 – +33.4 79 88 68 11
Central Reservation : +33.4 79 88 68 05
Ticket office for shows : +33.4 79 88 09 99
Groups Service : +33.4 79 88 68 35
Congress Centre : +33.4 79 88 68 20
Town hall : +33.4 79 35 79 00